Bright and Airy Woodstock Cottage - Furnished!
Two Bedroom / One Bathroom - Furnished
This immaculate and updated home is airy and bright and with a recently finished kitchen remodel, hardwood floors, and freshly tiled bathroom. This two bedroom one bathroom home has an office space and plenty of backyard to spread out in. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, just a quick 20 minute drive to downtown and to some of Portland's great eastside dining.
The home itself is tastefully furnished, boasts a bright kitchen, and original floors. Back patio off kitchen with outdoor table, and bike storage. Backyard fenced. Available for 6 month lease.
Ready to move into, this home is renting furnished and includes kitchenware, linens, washer and dryer and appliances.
Great updated bathroom.
Minutes driving from SE Division Street, Belmont Street, and amenities such as dining, coffee, and creative work spaces.
Furnished Property Features:
- Built in 1962
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath (Office space could be a third bedroom).
- Queen Size Bed in one bedroom, Double (Full) Size in second bedroom.
- 6 Month Lease
- Washer & Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove all included
- 888 sq feet of great living space
- Wood floors throughout house
- Fenced Backyard
- Rent includes $300 utility credit and Garbage/Recycling/Composting
- Ample windows and light
- This is a non-smoking home
- Well behaved pets under 35 lbs considered with a $250 pet deposit
Email or call for more details and to set up a tour!
Monthly Rent: $1800 (Includes $300 utility credit, Garbage & Recycling. )
To Move in: First Month's Rent, $750 refundable security deposit, $250 refundable pet deposit (if applicable)
Application required for every person over the age of 18. ($35 fee per application).