Maywood Park Apartment
This beautiful step down two-bedroom apartment is light filled with open floor plan. The private entrance gives you access to the below ground 1600 + sq. ft. apartment located on the treelined streets of Maywood Park.
The kitchen has a gas range, plenty of counter space, microwave as well as a full-size refrigerator, and dishwasher.
The cozy living room has a working gas fireplace and a writing desk. Open floor plan flows right into a dining space. The bathroom is tiled with a large linen closet, carpeted bedrooms, and a laundry room/utility room with additional storage (full size washer and dryer included!).
There is a sunny private outdoor area that is fenced off and key coded. The stairs down to this apartment do have a chair lift.
This home is located in the community of Maywood Park, a residential community tucked in the shadow of Rocky Butte Natural Area and is about 20 minutes from downtown by car and about 5 minutes from entrances to I-205 and I-84. It is about a 12 minute walk to the MAX Red Line at the Parkrose/Sumner TC MAX Station stop. And connects with the I-205 multi-use path (great for biking!).
This location is in Portland. Nearby parks include Joseph Wood Hill Park, Rocky Butte Natural Area and Senn's Dairy City Park.
Furnished - rental does include linens & dishware. Ready to move into!
Rent includes: Garbage/Recycling, landscaping service.
- Furnished and ready to move into!
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- Bright lower level apartment, with lots of natural light and a private yard space
- Approximately 1600 square feet
- Gas Range, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Washer & dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- On street parking
- No-smoking in the home. (Both tobacco & cannabis), smoking allowed in private backyard
- This home allows well behaved dogs under 35 pounds
- Application required for every person over the age of 18. ($40 fee per application).
- Email or call for more details