Heart of SE PDX - 2 Bedroom Home
Charming furnished home on tree lined street just a few blocks away from the hustle and bustle of SE Division Street (Portland's Restaurant Row). Gives you just enough space to enjoy the quiet neighborhood and its surrounding. The location is ideal for anyone wanting to explore SE PDX. It's about 10 mins from downtown and about 15 minutes from Reed and OSHU. Furnished Rental Available in one of Portland's most vibrant neighborhoods, perfect spot to launch your Portland adventures from.
The house itself is 2 Bedroom (Queen Size Beds), and two bathrooms (one full, one-half bathroom). A basement office space that could work as a guest room (futon in space). Original Doug fir floors, butcher block counters, gas range/stove. Washer and Dryer. WIFI included. Private and lush backyard, backyard patio.
Rent is $2500 a month, and the home is available starting 7/15/18 for a six-month lease. (Some flexibility on this, please ask about.) Please call or email for additional details.
Owner pays for trash/recycling/compost, WIFI - rental does include linens & dishware.
Ready to move into!
- Furnished and ready to move into!
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- Basement Office / Guest Room (Futon)
- Lush green space /backyard
- Approximately 1202 square feet
- Gas Range, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Washer & dryer
- On street parking
- No-smoking in the home. (Both tobacco & cannabis), smoking allowed in private backyard
- This home is pet free
- Application required for every person over the age of 18. ($40 fee per application).
- Email or call for more details