Beautiful Grant Park Home
Beautiful Home in the Grant Park Neighborhood. This 1907 Portland Home has been lovingly maintained and cared for 4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms in one of Portland's close in walkable and bikeable neighborhoods.
Wrap around front porch and a ton of usable space (1793 square feet, with an approximate 800 square foot unfinished basement). This home boasts beautiful fir floors, historic windows and light fixtures, and a large airy kitchen. Patio doors off kitchen open to a private backyard.
Minutes from the Hollywood Business District and amenities such as shops, grocery, library, coffee, and dining. This home has a Bike Score of 98 "Biker's Paradise" and a Walk Score of 93 "Walker's Paradise". Close to public transport and about 15 minutes from downtown. Basement laundry room. Basic yard service included with rent, as well as basic garbage, recycling, compost.
Home becomes available November 20th, 2017 - please do not disturb current renters.
- Four Bedrooms and two Vintage Bathrooms
- Located a couple blocks from Hollywood Business District. (Walk to your bank, great dining, shopping, and entertainment.)
- Great fenced backyard
- Roomy Kitchen with - Refrigerator, Oven & Stove, & Dishwasher included
- Original wood floors, tile in the bathrooms
- Carport and driveway providing off street parking
- Washer & Dryer
- This non-smoking home
- Well behaved pets considered with a $250 refundable pet deposit
Monthly Rent: $3300
Refundable Security Deposit: $3300
Application required for every person over the age of 18. ($35 fee per application).