Newly Built Clinton Apartment
This beautiful and brand new one-bedroom apartment is flooded with light and has an airy and open feel. The private entrance gives you access to the below ground 650 sq. ft. unit, just off the Clinton Street Bike Boulevard. The kitchen has quartz countertops, under counter lighting, and brand new stainless steel Kitchenaid appliances including a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, and gas range.
Spacious tiled bathroom with radiant floor heating, a marble bench built in the shower, and flawless countertops. The bedroom has additional storage, as well as a stacked washer and dryer.
This home has a walking score of 92 as most errands can be accomplished on foot and a bike score of 91 - it’s considered a Biker’s Paradise. This impeccable unit is located just a few blocks away from the Division Street’s ‘Restaurant Row’, home to Salt and Straw, Pok Pok, Bollywood Theater, and Saint Honore
This home is about 20 minutes from downtown by bike and 12 minutes by car. It is biking distance (approximately 16 minutes) from Oregon Health and Science University.
Nearby Parks include: Nearby parks include Richmond School Playground & Fields, Sewallcrest City Park, Piccolo Park, and Richmond Natural Area.
Rent includes: Garbage/Recycling, High-Speed Internet and an additional box for basic cable.
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- Brand new lower level apartment, with lots of natural light
- Approximately 650 square feet
- Brand new stainless steel Kitchenaid brand appliances
- Gas Range
- High-efficiency tankless water heater
- Washer & dryer
- Heated bathroom floors
- On street parking
- No-smoking property. (Both tobacco & cannabis).
- This is a pet free home
- Owner lives onsite
- Monthly Rent: $1575 (includes garbage & recycling)
- To Move in: First Month's Rent, $1500 refundable security deposit
- Application required for every person over the age of 18. ($40 fee per application).
- Email or call for more details and to set up a tour!