Sweet Bungalow Walking Distance to SE Division Street and a some of Portland's best dining (Pok Pok, Salt and Straw, Ave Gene's). This Bright and Airy 2 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom Home has a great front and back porch, a third bonus room in the basement, and a kitchen that would appeal to any home chef.
Fir Floors, large original windows, and great updates. The home has a Walk Score of 85 as most errands can be accomplished on foot and a Bike Score of 91 - Biker's Paradise.
Nearby Parks include: Nearby parks include Richmond School Playground & Fields, Sewallcrest City Park, Piccolo Park, and Richmond Natural Area.
In the Abernathy, Hosford, Cleveland School Neighborhood.
- 1907 Home
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom, approximately 1,008 square feet, with lots of natural light
- Large front porch and back patio
- Garage and off street parking
- Large Basement Space with Basement 'bonus room' that would make a great home office
- No-smoking. This is a tobacco free house & property.
$2650 a month, security deposit of $ 1000
One Year Lease
Application required for every person over the age of 18. ($35 fee per application). Email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org