Immaculately Updated Mid-Century, Walking Distance to MAX
Spacious Mid-Century Home. Recently updated and touched up. Sparkling clean four bedroom/ two bathroom home on large raised lot with great outdoor spaces for entertaining. Mature landscaping, large side deck, garage converted to artist studio or independent workspace. Walking distance to MAX Orange Line and only 20 minutes driving to downtown Portland.
Freshly painted, hardwood floors on the main level, and lots of storage. Large living room with fireplace extending into the dining room. Breakfast nook, updated bathrooms with custom soaking tub. Bonus hobby room in the freshly painted unfinished basement. Laundry hook ups.
Nearby parks include Bunnell Park, Spring Park Natural Area and Rowe Middle School Tennis Courts.
Elementary School: Oak Grove, Middle School: Alder Creek, High School: Putnam
Please call or email to setup a time to tour.
- 1947 Home
- 4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom, approximately 2,968 square feet, with lots of natural light
- Refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and washer and dryer hook up provided
- Newly painted
- Beautiful oak floors in good condition
- Fenced backyard and garage converted into art studio / exterior workspace
- Large and spacious basement
- Two parking spaces in driveway as well as ample street parking
- This is a non-smoking house
- This is a pet free household
2,500 a month, security deposit of $ 1000
One Year Lease
Application required for every person over the age of 18. ($35 fee per application). Email for more information.