Bright and Airy Furnished Home SE PDX
Three Bedroom / One Bathroom - Furnished
1945 Bungalow - airy and bright FURNISHED rental. This three bedroom one bathroom home is located a few blocks off one of Portland's most vibrant and popular main streets, SE Division. The home itself is tastefully furnished, boasts a bright kitchen, and original fir floors. Tranquil backyard off the kitchen. Backyard deck. Available for one year lease starting in October 2018.
Ready to move into, this home is renting furnished and includes kitchenware, linens, washer and dryer and appliances.
Basement with laundry room. Great updated bathroom.
Minutes walking from SE Division Street, but far enough away that you are always have great parking. Walking to amenities such as dining, coffee, and creative workspaces.
Rental Terms: includes WIFI, Water, Electricity, Garbage and Recycling, Landscaping service.
Rental Rate: One year lease $2700, less than one year is $3600 (minimum 2 month lease).
Furnished Property Features:
- Built in 1945
- 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath
- Up to a one year lease
- Washer & Dryer in basement, Refrigerator, Stove all included
- 1963 sq feet of great living space
- Wood floors throughout house
- Landscaping service included in rent
- Basic Utilities include: Electricity, Water, Garbage/Recycling/Composting, WIFI.
- Ample windows and light
- Please note: Second Unit on Property (ADU) is rented
- This is a non-smoking no vaping property
- The is a pet free home
- Elementary School: ABERNATHY, K-5 & Close to Richmond Japanese Immersion. Middle School: HOSFORD MIDDLE, 6-8 High School: CLEVELAND HS
Email or call for more details and to set up a tour!
To Move in: First Month's Rent, $1500 refundable security deposit
Application required for every person over the age of 18. ($40 fee per application).