Bright and Airy Modern Home Kenton District
Built in 2016 this 3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom home boasts an open floor plan, new appliances, and modern conveniences. Close to amenities such as dining, shopping, and parks. This home is located in the Kenton Neighborhood, one of Portland's great walking and biking neighborhoods.
Master suite with a private balcony, walk-in closet, and spacious tiled bathroom. Gourmet Kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, tiled backsplash, and pantry. Kitchen opens up to a large deck in back yard. All three bedrooms on are the upper level, carpeted. Tuck under single car garage.
Walk Score of 74 out of 100. This location is 'Very Walkable' most errands can be accomplished on foot. 11-minute walk from the MAX Yellow Line at the Kenton/N Denver Ave MAX Station stop. Bike Score of 89 out of 100. Very Bikeable. Flat as a pancake.
This location is in the Kenton neighborhood in Portland. Nearby parks include Kenton City Park, Trenton City Park, and Gammans City Park.
Please call or email to setup a time to tour.
- 2016 Construction
- 3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom, approximately 2,200 square feet, with lots of natural light
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator, oven, dishwasher
- This is a non-smoking house
- Fenced Backyard and large back deck
- Master Bedroom with private balcony, vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet
- Tuck under single car garage
- Basement ADU Space is a separate apartment unit and is rented.
$2,900 a month, security deposit of $ 1000
Application required for every person over the age of 18. ($35 fee per application). Email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org